Saturday, September 10, 2011

Game Day Beer Review: Cayman Islands Brewery Ironshore Bock



(7.00%).  Drank from a bottle poured while overlooking the Caribbean Sea and listening to Bob Marley, I was probably generous in my scoring of this beer.  I apologize for the overall brevity of this review, but suffice it to say that I was slightly distracted while drinking....

Ironshore had a mild, maltish smell, and was a clear, copper color ,with only a small amount of head by the time my waitress brought it to the table. I got a bit of sweet malt and lots of carbonation when I brought the beer to my lips, but other than that it was a bit vague.  Ironshore has a pleasant taste, mellowed to match my mood.  Verdict: C+, and probably the best of the local brews in the Cayman Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment